Friday, January 14, 2011

Just Arrived!


So, the first time I saw this image I fell in love-- it went into my "ideas" folder with the intention of painting something similarly fun and happy. I have seen it several times subsequently and after running across it on Lonny a couple of weeks ago, I had to slap myself for not having thought to carry them before. I love paper- don't you? So happy to unpack all of these precious cards from Rifle Paper Co.




They are so charming and sweet, perfect for miscellaneous thank you letters still looming on your to-do list,

a cute little "just because" gift,
a cute signature monogram for fun notes to friends:

or perhaps even a lovie note...

Valentines day is a month from today after all....

Either way, we're obsessed. I suspect you soon will be too.

P.S. As always, we are more than happy to place special orders and their turn-around is very quick.

email us: babybroads@gmail.com