Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Can you tell I'm ready for Happy Hour?

It's only 3:55, but I'm so excited about meeting my sister-in-law and my cousin's cousin for a yummy glass of Sauvignon Blanc a little later.  And, while I am always excited about an early-week glass of wine, I'm blaming Elle Decor today as I am just now getting around to reading their latest issue and happened across this:



What else is one to do, BUT think of something chilled and alcoholic after seeing this?  The only thing I think they got wrong?  Not including OUR favorite ice bucket: 

$95

This William Bounds Grainware bucket holds three quarts of ice and looks like cut crystal, but is actually made of acrylic so you don't need to worry about chipping the glass or taking it outside. It is pretty, functional, and makes a great wedding gift!  

Click here to purchase your very own: